Want to get my ex back?

I want my ex back. I broke up with her a month or so ago and I really miss her. We dated for 3 years and I made the biggest mistake letting her go. I'm going to go buy flowers and her favourite drink and leave it on her doorstep. Should I write a few words and leave them with it? She has a little fling with someone else which she started a day after we broke up so that makes my life a bit more difficult to get her back

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that's sweet and yes you should definitely write something... let her know you want to talk to her. Hopefully she will be open to going back to the way things used to be between you. You have to sadly be sort of prepared for her to not come back to you though, and if that is the case you could risk getting hurt even further than you are now. But if you let her know your reasons for breaking up, let her know how much you think it was a mistake... you have a good chance of healing what's broken between you two. Good luck to you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably need to write something so she doesn't think someone just dropped stuff on her doorstep

What Girls Said 1

• Obviously it's hard to give an opinion when we don't know how the relationship was between you and your ex, everyone experiences feelings of loss and loneliness after a break up, but admitting that you've made a mistake by breaking up with her is a step in the right direction. The flowers and her favourite drink are a good idea, but I also suggest sitting back and thinking about the relationship and really delving into those deep feelings and writing her a letter. Girls can appreciate a guy who takes the time to write a letter l, especially when they're filled with raw emotion and honesty. Three years is quite a long time and as long as you both left the relationship on good terms this should work, but there's always the chance that it won't. So please for your own sake don't have the expectation that everything will work out. You can hope for the best but try your hardest not to expect it. Otherwise you'll only hurt yourself more. good luck with every thing

What Guys Said 1

• Jesus fucking christ dude... There are millions of other fish in the sea, get on with your life already... She's not the only one for you... Furthermore, if she fucked some other dude the day after you broke up with her, what makes you think she was that into you to begin with... Is she feeling the same heartache as you are from the loss of you? I think not... Move along now.