What do I about this girl who rejected me?

Okay so I met this girl in a class of mine, for 3 months we hung out together, and I really fell for her. at the end of the third month I finally worked up the courage to ask her out , but she said she was getting back with her ex boyfriend, but really wanted to stay friends. It broke my heart, so I broke off contact with her which hurt her feelings. I spent the rest of the semester avoiding her as much as possible. Finally the semester ends, I use the break to get over her, but then she ends up in one of my new classes. I just got over her. Now I'm gonna have to see her everyday for the next 4 months. I don't know what to do, I can't stand seeing her and not being able to be with her but she broke my heart. Do I try and befriend her again and risk bringing back those feelings, or do I just ride it out and spend the next 4 months avoiding her. No matter what I can't be with her.

02

Most Helpful Guy

• What broke your heart - her getting back with her ex, or her wanting to remain friends?

Seriously, I think you need to collect your thoughts and then at least give being friends a try. It seems to me that this would be the lesser of two evils, given that you have strong feelings about her anyway. If you find you can't control these feelings, talk to her about it. If she's serious about wanting to be your friend, she'll probably understand, and might even be able to help you through these emotional times.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Lol. You call that heartbreak?

Don't make a big deal about it.