Having a hard time getting over this person I haven't talked to or seen for 7 months?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it can be tough.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im thinking you liked him very much or maybe even loved him. Its hard to let go of someone you have strong feelings for but its still possible to do. If you want to let that person go then try and help yourself understand why you should but if you still feel attach to this person you need to approach what is yours and embrace what your heart tells you.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm having the same problem. It's been two years for me. You will never forget that person and it will always be in the back of your mind. You just have to find a way to cope with it.

What Girls Said 1

• I had the same issue in the past and honestly, I found that I just had to distract myself and slowly I started thinking about him less and less until my thoughts no longer were of him.