Should I break up with him?

He keeps saying that he wants me but yesterday he told a girl that she was beautiful... I confronted him but he seemed a little... Stale? I don't know should I break up with him?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• He is 'Under18' much like yourself here, dear, and perhaps More Wet behind the ears in Years as well. He is also at the age and in the stage, as many boys his age Are... Told a girl that she was beautiful. He may have wandering eyes to your surprise.
    He did Choose you as his Steady Betty and if you have not had a problem with him up to this problem point, such as Other 'Stale' and 'Fail' things at hand, then make sure you tell him if he ends up Ever having eyes for Not You Only, he will end Up... Lonely.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Not enough info to be honest.. like if you were in a good relationship you could probably just ask him about this.
    But, if by "stale" you mean that he didn't care, or he wasn't sorry? Then yeah you probably should, if you truly feel like you can't even communicate about these things then it's not real.

• Even people in love find other people attractive, but It is quite disrespectful to tell another girl she is beautiful when he is dating you.

Only you can decide if it is best to break up with him. Only you know how it makes you feel. If it is lowering your self-. esteem then I would end it. His age is not the issue, because some guys are natural flirts even from a young age. He may never cheat on you, but he obviously flirts with other girls... not all young guys do.

You have to decide if you want to date a guy who flirts with other girls when he is dating you. Personally, that would be a deal breaker for me.