What do you do when you can't move on?

I will always love my ex boyfriend. I mean forever. And this is not something I'm saying just because it's been eight months since we broke up... if you came to me ten years from now I would still be hoping we could get back together. I'm serious.

He meant so much to me, and I never want to do anything with anyone else, I don't want to ever kiss someone else, etc., I can't stand the thought of him being with anyone else and even though according to facebook he's been single all these months, I know someday I'm going to see that he's with someone else and I don't thik I'll be able to handle that...

What do you do when you can't stand the thought of not being with the one person in the world you love more than anything?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going through a similiar situation where a girl I've known for 3 years who decided to leaver her past behind and move on after finishing school and making a career change.

Im sure you went through a heavy stage of depression not being able to get out of bed. Slowly things internaly will get better better with reaching out to family or close friends.

Do you have have any forms of contact ie. FB of Txt? there's always positive hope for the future and staying positive and believing in ones self that one day you guys would be together again

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you just have to accept that some people can stay in your heart , but not in your life.. You may love and miss him forever, but your pain will fade and you will find your own way of surving without him. You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

Pain is inevitable, but suffering is optional, so really... It's what you think about , and how you respond to those thoughts which causes a person the most pain. 😊💚

What Guys Said 2

• Think about why you broke up in the first place and why it's not working? What went wrong so you either get him back or find a person who doesn't do the bad things he might have and you can see more clearly what you enjoy in people? I do hang onto the good people someone was, but have to remind myself there's a good reason I don't see her anymore. LIke she has a tendency to compulsively lie so I sometimes can't tell what's real with her. No point in trying but she was a good person for a while who never really actively hurt me.

• Just make sure your temporary (?) depression won't lead to nasty things like suicide... go out and play the field... Sh! t happens, that's a part of life dear

What Girls Said 1

• You need more time, take it day by day, you heart is still in pain and its normal to feel all the things your are feeling, but in order to really move on you need to stop holding on to the thought that he might come back im not saying he won't but you need to let go of that thought and say to your self if he does great if he doesn't then he didn't love me enough and I will be fine. Time heals all things hunny trust me.