Is friendship all he wants?

He broke up with me 9 months ago but continued to text and call me and sometimes he would be distant, and ignore me. He would call drunk and tell me he loved me and cared about me, but then he would distance himself and only call once a week.

But for the past 2 months he has been texting me more and calling almost every week on his days off. He text me when he is at work which he never did when we together. But he never says how he feels about me or what he wants. He asks me about my day and sometimes we sext but most of the time he doesn't mention sex.

If he truly just want to be friends why text me or call me often?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't Makeup and that it's Goodbye, my love forever. And with an EX who still Marks an X in his own softie spot here, there is usually motive in mind going down this fine line, when he may Be... Texting more and calling almost every week on his days off.
    He is most likely Missing the Kissing and the His and Her History you both have shared together. He Obviously has Not found anyone to fill your sweet loving shoes. And with you Both Continuing something as though you never left the relationship, the Only real thing that has changed Is... He is on his own to do what he wants alone, yet still wants you with him in his own way.
    He probably wants to cuddle again but no, with 'Sometimes we sext,' he is being a gentleman in Not wanting to Blow it by Being a straightforward guy with a try.
    You both may or may not ever go back as two birds of a feather. However, if you want to call his bluff and see where this may go, be this juicy apple way at the top of the tree that you have been. This new 'Relationship' you are now In, you could say, is a Big challenge and a chase to his Face... Keep it up and who Knows... You may have him eating out of your hand one day where he might Say "I want things to go back to the way we were today."
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for the Vote of Confidence:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!