Do you think it's okay to be completely honest and tell how you feel towards the person you're dating when you break up with them?

Like if you have nothing in common with each other and you lose attraction towards them because of that, do you think it's okay to tell them that?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't go that far unless asked. Also depends how long the relationship's been. I'd owe more of an explanation to a guy I'd been with for two years vs. 3 months for example.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• I think if you feel you owe them an explanation, it's okay... It's not like it's anybody's fault, if you don't have compatibility, you just don't have compatibility.

• I do not feel the need to pour salt on a wound. Causing pain just for the sake of hurting them isn't a good trait and there is no need to scorn someone for a benefit of WHAT? whatever reason I cannot think of.

Why go out looking like an ass?

• Well in all technicality it's ok to say anything to them. I mean, there's no rule for things not to say in a relationship.