I can't get over him, what should I do?

So this guy and I started talking a while ago. We stopped talking then we started talking again. I had sex with him then we stopped talking again. Lol then we started talking again and I had sex with him again, then we got into a fight and stopped talking. He got a girlfriend and I still liked him. Everyone was telling me to get over him but something kept telling me not to. Weird, I know. I ended up seeing him at a party one weekend and he was staring at me the WHOLE night, and he talked about me to his friends. The next weekend I saw him again and he stared at me the whole night just like the previous weekend. After I saw him the second time, he broke up with his girlfriend the next day. For some reason I can't get over him, what should I do? I'm sorry its so long

02

What Guys Said 2

• You were his FWB and he did the same to his last girlfriend. Move on

- He talked to you, then you gave him sex

- He stopped talking

- He stopped talking

If you see the same pattern I do, he is- USING you for sex. Just like every other woman that encounters his path and falls a victim to it.

Break off your emotional attachment that is reminding you to pursue this guy- he is player... one that doesn't know the art of "the game" and how to remain inconspicuous to what he is doing.

Regards,

ArtistBBoy

• what happened to females? why do you become complete idiots when it comes to guys? you literally find it hard to see when your beeing takn for a ride when its so so so obvious. you were a booty call to him and the onli reason he's looking at you lyk that is because he's typed in ur booty call number and guess wot, its ringing...are you going to pick up?

What Girls Said 0