Was my ex-girlfriend jealous?

I met up with my ex. We have history so we kept in touch friendly wise but only we haven't hung out since we broke up till today. We started talking and we got to the talking of how many people have we slept since we broke up. She said zero and i said one. She then said "only one? that's it? is that all you can do hotshot" and some other stuff she talked under her lip I don't know.

Point is was she jealous?

46

Most Helpful Girl

• "Jealous" and also very Sarcastic with your own reply as a guy, @music45 and she was Not... A good sport but a sore loser.
    It's Natural, Normal for her to have these Ill feelings, even after Both of your Dealings. Expect just Anything that may come out of her mouth but it might be Best from the Rest to keep it under wraps and not open your Own mouth so No... Going South, if you want to hang in there and not continue to make her sick.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Not jelly in my op

What Girls Said 3

• YES! but what does it matter to you! @DamnCurtis taggg!

• I don't know if she's jealous but she definitely wants you back

• She got jealous

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. Still not jealous.

• Probably not.

• I was bad at intiment relationships so I stopped and I've never been more peaceful I'm still working on getting laid regularly but I'm close then ill be free and freaky

• lol! she wasn't jealous, bruh. she thought you were a bitch made nigga who couldn't get any :/

• See? This is the effect women have on our minds. It's no wonder that women's liberation has led to a STEEP rise in mental illnesses.

Get her out of your head and don't meet up again. Women are nothing but problems.