I thought I was over my ex but I don't think I am. Would we ever work again, Should I tell him?

Me and my ex broke up in April for the second time. We were I guess HS sweethearts for a part of it. We dated back then for 2 years and ended it. We both went our own ways and dated other people. He went into the airforce after a relationship and then married someone. That didn't work out and came home after his time was up. We always talked through out his time overseas and such. He came home with a lot fo problems from being deploed.(PTSD, etc) We started talking and hanging out again. He then asked me to be hid girlfriend again and we started dating this past August. It was going well or so i thought. We went throough a lot over those months. I got pregnant but no longer am and it was jsut very hard. He couldnt find a job etc. We broke up in April. He said he was thinking about it for a few months and felt like he was living off me and feels like a loser because of no work. I didn't care about that but he said he did. He told me it is probably the worst decisions he will ever make but had to do it. It was heartbreaking after all we went through. I feel like he's the person who im suppose to be with. I didn't give him much space at all and was trying to be there for him but I pushed him further away. He wound up getting a new girlfriend reaslly soon after we broke up wich i think is a rebound. We still talk and he is still very much attracted to me. He says he has been thinking abiut breaking up with his girlfriend but I don't know if thats true or not. He always still wants to be with me sexually too. I don't know if I should tell him that I still love him or not. We been through a lot together and I feel like its a lot to give up on. I find myself thinking about us a lot more. I thought i was ok for the past few months. I was somewhat happy, but the more i think of it I find myself wanting him. Should I tell him or what do I do? he's still with her and puts on a show but then says all this stuff to me about her. I dont know how he really feels about her. Has anyone ever broke up a few times and gotten back together for good?

11

What Guys Said 1

• First off if he is a relationship I hope you have cut him off sexually if not its feeding his problems , not fixing any. I am not that familure with PTSD issues to be honest so I don't quite understand what he is going through. It's good that even with all you two have been through you remain friends , to an extent that is. As far as letting your feeling be known to him at this point in time is really questionable , will it serve to break him and her up? Would it be to attemp to sway him to leave her and come back to you? Aprox has it with as clear a mind as you can , but until that can be done ; I guess just be a friend

What Girls Said 1

• stay away from him, he isn't a good man, real horrible man , move on with your life, be happy