I always text this guy first, but he always replies back. Is he interested or just being polite?

I really like him, and he's told people he thinks I'm cute and hot, but why won't he initiate a conversation?! Thanks :)

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Perhaps he's nervous? Do you chat to him in person a lot?

A similar thing once happened to me with a guy: I spoke to him all the the time in school, and I'd always text him at night, and he'd text back. I was talking to one of my girlfriends, asking if he thought from what I'd told her if he liked me, and what she said to me was that it seemed like her did, but that to find out if he enjoyed talking to me as much as I did to him, then I needed to back off. We'd been texting for about 2 weeks, and then just one night I didn't text him, and he didn't text me.. In school we spoke just as normal, and then the next night I hadn't texted him, but I got a text at about 9pm saying, 'Where's our chat gone?! xxx' showing that he waaaas into it.

Maybe try out that method, worked for me!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Its good that he thinks your attractive. Maybe he's a shy or worried about rejection. Try telling him to text or call you later and see if he does. If he does he's definitely interested

• he probably likes you. I can tell

• well that's good that he thinks you're cute. he's maybe shy or nervous or just used to you starting the conversation first. it sounds like he's definately interested in you so I wouldn't worry about it too much