My ex boyfriend said the he couldn't go to homecoming because he had bad grades, so I said I wasn't going a month later he says he's going?

My ex boyfriend said the he couldn't go to homecoming because he had bad grades, so I said I wasn't going a month later he says he's going I have no dress no homecoming tickets so I told I wasn't going because I didn't have anything thing to wear and I didn't have money for the ticket on Monday he breaks up with me because he said I stood him up at homecoming so am I wrong?

Updates:
no he's trying to go with this girl in my class, but she already told me she doesn't like him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your not wrong, its his fault for having bad grades plus if he's going to break up with you just because you couldn't afford a dress and a ticket to homecoming then it's his bad and hopefully he realizes how stupid he was

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, he's dumb

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Your boy friends a ass clown. Your not wrong, if he was a man and not a boy he would of paid your ticket and bought u a dress. Find a nice man and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • you deserve a guy who loves you truly.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!