What's the main thing you advise after completely being done with your ex? what helps you to move on?

I need some advice because I'm hurting still and its been a month now. there's no way we are getting back together

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Stay active and stay social. No sitting in your bedroom listening to sad music and torturing yourself. Isolating yourself is the worst thing to do. Stay active and busy and time will do the rest hopefully. :)

What Girls Said 2

• I don't want to sound negative, but just remember what they did wrong and why that person would nor be your match. Cut all contact. This is what I am doing, tho the past couple of months have been extremely hard. I loved my ex, but he never wanted to try for me. Very hurtful, I have been working on myself, getting my future in order. Don't rush into anything to spite your ex. As hard as this remember there is someone out there for you!!!

• yeah, i need to accept they wronged me in a number of ways and i thought it was all one sided against me, but now I'm starting to hate them for what they put me through. lost my virginity to this girl as well. bet that's what she wanted, a sexual experience coz afterwards, she went off me. now i think she's been trying to get with other lads because it looks that way. gonna try and stay out of the drama for a while and like you said focus on myself

• Stay true to yourself, although I haven't seen my ex since the break up, I know he out there prob banging some other girls. I would never stoop that low. Your ex is not going to find a meaningful relationship w/these guys and risks getting pregnant or infected w/an STD,

• Think about all the good times- and then remember all the bad times. Think of all the times your ex let you down or mistreated you. Treat yourself better than your ex had ever treated you

What Guys Said 2

• There's a new App on Facebook where you can hide or delete all photos of your ex. That helps. The big thing is to ghost and wiper her completely out of your life.

• Focus on your hobbies work more keep yourself busy and take a time to think that's there's better chances for sure