What does it mean if he still keeps up with my social media?

My boyfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago. It wasn't a bad breakup, he just said the distance was getting to him. Anyway, we talked about not talking for a while, giving each other space to get over each other. I haven't heard from him at all and I haven't contacted him. But I can see that he still keeps up with me on social media. He looks at my snapchat stories and he liked a post I made on Facebook the other day. If he wants space, why is he still checking up on me? What do y'all think this means?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it's social media, he's just browsing, like he would look at all the other accounts of his friends. There is a huge difference between looking at stuff on social media, from behind a screen, and actually contacting someone. Don't over-analyze it, or assume there is any deep meaning behind it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you're interested in him still, you should just ask him. You can speculate, but you'll never know for sure unless you ask him. My opinion is that he just genuinely likes your socialmedia posts, and has no altirerior motive. Unless he's liking like every post you make., then he probably still wants to see you