My boyfriend keeps breaking up with me then coming back! Help?

So real quick, I've been with him for almost 1 year, I love him to death and I know he loves me but we've had our ups and downs. We broke up about 2 weeks ago, and he treated me so badly. Told me he was with other girls, ignoring me, laughing at me with all his mates etc. Then this week we got back together and I was happy again and thought I finally got him back, then last night he was meant to meet me and didn't and when he fucks me around I go nuts, kept calling him and his mates trying to find out what was going on and then he says I can't do this anymore it's done and he just leaves with no reason. And this is what is happening right now, his mates ex (she's pregnant) she's at his place and she's answering his phone and saying that they are together now and their having sex. I don't know if I should believe it or not. Cos she's a slut but I know what he's like and he says things like this to make me hate him. But he's done so much bad shit to me recently and I still don't hate him and that's the hard part. I want to hate him so badly but I just can't. Why does he keep leaving me then coming back? I don't know what to do. Help

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry but simply you've made yourself a second choice in this relationship and became someone can't see the differentiate between truth and lies + you don't want to accept the fact that you've become like a backup plan in his life. you know very well that this is not love, but a waste of time and you'll be hurt in the end.
    you know that relationship became (friends with benefits).

If you want to realize your value, then you should do something about that relationship and about yourself. because the more you spend time in this relationship the more you disrespect yourself.

but unfortunately you still doing the same thing twice in the same way and the same steps and waiting for different results ( that's called a wasting your time and your value).
    give yourself a time to know your real value and learn how to love yourself before you love others

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow you have a idiot boyfriend bit like mine. Dear run I say end it an don't look back it's hard so damn hard when you love someone but if he's causing you more misery then happiness isn't it best you focus on you an find a better guy one day. Millions of guys you will connect with don't feel limited or that this is the only guy who you will fall for. The soulmate crap don't exist.

What Guys Said 2

• So there's a simple solution, continue being number 2 and be miserable for the next several years or you can make him number 2 and find you a number 1. It's hard when you just want that one person and that one person doesn't want you back, try a little reverse psychology or just simply end it! You happiness depends on it, trust me!!!

• Leave him clearly he doesn't apperictiate you as much as you do. He's a parasite and he needs to go.

• I just don't understand how he can just walk away like I'm nothing when we've been through so much together.

• People Change. I'm sorry but it happens and we can only move on. Just do you for now don't worry about guys and when it's time you'll find the right guy

What Girls Said 3

• Don't let him screw with you like that! Ignore him, stop calling him, if he treats you bad he seriously doesn't deserve you, he sounds like an absolute prick. You'll find someone else, stop just dizzily chasing after him.

• Dump that asshole you don't need to be someones second choice. Leave him for good and move on with your life to a better relationship.

• Let that man go because he doesn't seem to give a fuck whether he hurts you or not.