I've liked a guy for over 2 years, what do I do?

A little over 2 years ago, this guy and I talked for a little while. After about 4 or 5 months, he started to ignore me, but would randomly text me for weeks at a time every few months. I've never known why he left and I still have feelings for him, but he has a girlfriend now. I've dated other guys, but always still think of him. None of my friends even know how I still truly feel about him because I feel pathetic for still loving him. What do I do?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like he's already moved on from you, and the way he left you was not right. I also think that you need to ask him why he left, so you can have some closure and it's not a question in the back of you mind all the time. Also you should tell somebody, anybody. Even if it's just one person it will feel good to let it out and to vent.

What Guys Said 1

• Go date him when he has no girlfriend and break up with yo boyfriend like: "I'm sorry but I feel I'm in love with someelse"

What Girls Said 1

• depending on you