Can I call her slut?

Sooo i called his sister "slut" T. T i swear to god i didn't know that it was his sister! He got reallly angry and he was like i won't forget it blah blah,, now he's ignoring me and pretending to be busy, although he posts pictures and stuff,, what should i do! :'( i tried to apologize but i guess it wasn't enough.. "Ps: he's a capricorn?"

45

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure you've done everything in your power to put it right, Wether it's true or not. Time heals all. If he love's you he'll forgive you.

Most Helpful Girl

• you already have.. lol.. you have apologized.. that pretty much all you could do..

What Guys Said 4

• Ouch! Well, you have done all you can do. Even if he accepts, she will always despise you. I would not want any family of my SO hating me. That just makes family stuff too awkward. I think I would take that as a life lesson learned and move on.

• For one, you already did the deed. For two, he's right to be angry and it's up to you whether you wait for him to calm down or move on due to the chance that his thoughts about you have forever changed. For three, him being some kind of whatever-the-fuck-celestial-bs is of no importance.

• What does his sign have anything to do with anything?

• It is his sister you should apologize to. Only if she forgives you will he.

• Wait for sometime :-)

What Girls Said 3

• He's a Capricorn? Then NO! You can only call the sisters of Libra men sluts. Otherwise it's completely inappropriate. I'm glad you gave us that detail to help make sense of this situation.

• Why does it matter if he's a Capricorn?

• F***ing stubborn? :(

• Hmm... Id agree with that but id say they are more drivin. They know what they want and do and that's how it is.

• No, why the heck would you call her a slut anyway. And you probably ruined chances with the guy because it's his sister. Best to move on.