On average, which gender takes longer to move on from a relationship?

• Girls usually take longer
  • Guys usually take longer

45

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls. Because it's easier for a guy to fall for someone new, guys are so easy. There are so many hot and beautiful girls out there (on the street, in school, at work, at wherever) and just a glance towards him is enough for him to totally forget about his ex, at least for a moment. But when it comes to girls... I don't want to sound like a bitch, but there aren't so many hot guys out there. All I see around me are fat and hairy guys, and I think to myself "god, I miss my ex". Girls are in general prettier half, it's well known. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, but I think I'm somewhat right about this.

What Guys Said 4

• I depends on the person honestly, I know I broke up with my girl a month ago but I still can't get over the fact that it's over. I still cry knowing that she's not by my side and that I'll probably never get to see her and I highly doubt I'll get over her for a long time because I got too attached to her.

• I think its irrelevant. It depends on closure or who got dumped. I think.

• It is much much easier for guys to move on and they do it much quicker. There is absolutely no bloody 2nd opinion about that.

• Neither. It depends on the person, and each gender tends to handle a break up differently.

What Girls Said 3

• Could go either way. Depending on the level of love/attraction and many other variables.

• Girls. It took me a year and a half to move on from a past relationship.

• Guys pretend they have to their friends/family while calling the girl and crying begging her back.