Isn't it a very strong reason to dump someone?

Wouldn't girls in general dump and reject a really hairy guy? I mean hairy everywhere including front torso, back, sack , crack and even shoulders.
( around 2 inches I ng and curly hairs)

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't get how a girl wouldn't see how hairy a guy is before she dates him but some girls do like that. It's not a strong reason though. If I got a boyfriend and found out he was hairy, then I wouldn't wax. Well I'd still wax the pits. If you're hairy and you like it, embrace your inner Chewbacca!!

• Yeah I am super hairy guy, as a woman you can accept such a guy as your partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I don't know but yes too much hair on a guy can cause discomfort and uneasiness to women, so I guess it might be possible for a woman to dump a guy based on that, although it sounds highly unlikely.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!