Recently I have been having multiple dreams about my ex? Some are sexual, some aren't?

I have long since moved on and so has my ex. We split up nearly 5 1/2 years ago and have both been in solid relationships since the split up. We were together about a year and a half. We do still keep in contact (though it is once in a great while) just to catch up and see how we are doing but we do NOT hang out and it is strictly a friendship basis. We are both very respectful of our partners so there is absolutely no innappropriate talk.
However, recently I found out I was pregnant and since then, my mind has wandered to my ex on multiple occasions. I find myself missing what we had, though I would never go back. He was my first love. I think the reason why I think of him often now that I am pregnant is because my current boyfriend and myself never spoke of having children but my ex and I had our kids named picked out and everything. We really wanted to have kids together.
Within the last month or so I dream of my ex at least 2 to 3 times a week. Sometimes they are sexual dreams and sometimes it is just a dream where we are enjoying each others company. Is this something I should bring up to my current boyfriend? I feel kind of guilty even though the dreams are out of my control.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• just random dreams