Dumped by depression and fear? I need help?

So I got dumped on Saturday by my of 2+ years. We had a break 6 months ago but got back together.. We agreed to be for good. So everything was great till a month ago when I started rehearsals for my schools band. I got home at 6pm and he didn't get off work till 10pm. We would talk when we could but I only saw him 2 out of the 7 times a month.. He started arguments on how I don't have time and how he feels like a pest... So we would fix it and go on to lovey Dovey.. Everything was great till Friday.. I lagged abit because I had stuff to do and when I replied he said "right" as if I lied.. He never replied back and didn't text all day Saturday.. I left him messages but the last one I sent was "just wanted to say I love you" he said I was lying and started the argument. He said he was tired of caring for people who wouldn't even shed a tear for him and how he doesn't need anyone he's fine the way he is.. He claimed he was a pest to me and he bothered me too much Bc I was busy and how we barely see eachother and how I haven't told my parents and how my sister doesn't like him.. So he left saying I should be happy with someone who they'll approve of.. I was thinking this could've been his depression acting up since he's always had it and he said he wanted to die.. I really do love him I was just busy. I want to be with him what should I do? I want to keep trying to help him. I told my sister and she even offered to meet him and talk to him but who knows he's really stubborn.
Dumped by depression and fear? I need help?
Add Opinion