Dumped by depression and fear? I need help?

So I got dumped on Saturday by my of 2+ years. We had a break 6 months ago but got back together.. We agreed to be for good. So everything was great till a month ago when I started rehearsals for my schools band. I got home at 6pm and he didn't get off work till 10pm. We would talk when we could but I only saw him 2 out of the 7 times a month.. He started arguments on how I don't have time and how he feels like a pest... So we would fix it and go on to lovey Dovey.. Everything was great till Friday.. I lagged abit because I had stuff to do and when I replied he said "right" as if I lied.. He never replied back and didn't text all day Saturday.. I left him messages but the last one I sent was "just wanted to say I love you" he said I was lying and started the argument. He said he was tired of caring for people who wouldn't even shed a tear for him and how he doesn't need anyone he's fine the way he is.. He claimed he was a pest to me and he bothered me too much Bc I was busy and how we barely see eachother and how I haven't told my parents and how my sister doesn't like him.. So he left saying I should be happy with someone who they'll approve of.. I was thinking this could've been his depression acting up since he's always had it and he said he wanted to die.. I really do love him I was just busy. I want to be with him what should I do? I want to keep trying to help him. I told my sister and she even offered to meet him and talk to him but who knows he's really stubborn.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep annoying him with your affection. Gosh you 2 are so young and don't need to be in a rush. Be there for him whenever you can.

0|0
    0|0
    • So do I keep messaging him? What if he blocks me?

• Show All
    • Thing is.. He only has fb and this text app... His phone got disconnect a while back and he hasn't bothered to reopen another line.

• Well then I guess you should try to talk to him in person first and any other means second. You know, just to let him know you care.

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• He sounds angry and needy. This may be a manifestation of his depression. Is he doing anything about his depression? If not, this is what you should expect if you manage to salvage it for now.

0|1
    0|0
    • So what's your opinion on what I should try?

• I think you should try another boyfriend. You have seen what this guy has to offer and the future with him does not appear to be bright.

• Oh man is tough. Looks like he needs to calm down a little and start supporting you with what you like and help you with moral support. He should also work around your schedule 👍

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't mind the support but I just would like him to see that I do care for him and I want to be with him.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;