My girlfriend broke up with me last Friday and I really miss her I just don't know how to get over her I need help?

My girlfriend broke up with me last Friday because she said she wasn't giving me enough attention/affection she said she's been feeling sad for 4 years and doesn't know why she gets upset but she's going to the doctor for it she gets really upset and doesn't know the reason but all I want is to get her back or get over her but I don't know how to?

11

What Girls Said 1

• The reason she broke up with you is not because of you, it's because of herself and she feels she cannot be the best girlfriend she can be for you. She has too many problems (including depression) to handle a relationship right now. This being said, if she gets on medication and can stabilize herself, I don't see why she wouldn't take you back and try again. You didn't do anything wrong to make her leave from what I can see. 🙂 I know that you miss her a lot right now, but at least there were no hard feelings from her to you and she might take you back once things settle down.

• I really do hope so this comment helped me a lot thank you hope you have a brilliant day

• I'm glad you feel better, have a wonderful day too! ✨

What Guys Said 1

• Play video games

• That did not help one bit

• Join gym if you like sports and surround yourself with your friends keep yourself busy and I'm sure there's better chances 👍

• I go to the gym 4 to 5 days a week that keeps me busy and aiming for my goal