I feel completely broken, I don't what to do?

Earlier today my long distance boyfriend of 4 months broke up with me because he said he didn't trust me and would never stay with someone he doesn't trust (even though I haven't done anything to make him feel this way) I thought we were completely in love and we had planned some of our future together. He told me that he couldn't do this anymore and I feel so completely broken and I don't know what to do or how to cope with this

29

Most Helpful Guy

• just put one foot in front of teh other... if you've done nothing to give him reason to distrust you then i think that he is making an excuse. perhaps he cheated. often times people who cheat or are in the process of doing so will project their own behavior into mistrust of their partner OR he simply wanted to break up and needed an excuse

so now you just move forward. surround yourself with friends, family and loved ones. indulge in your hobbies and things that bring you happiness. just try and not think about or focus on the break up

Most Helpful Girl

• Long-. distance relationships tend to cause insecurities. People can become paranoid due to hardly ever spending quality time together. It takes an emotionally strong person to make a long-. distance relationship survive Doubts start to surface and they feel emotionally unsafe. So maybe he's the type of guy who loses his emotional security in a long- distance relationship.

All you can do is talk to him and reassure him that his heart is safe with you 💚

What Guys Said 8

• Talk to people, there is nothing u can do but to make it better u need emotional support which comes from friends and such

• Give it time, a breakup like this is never easy to deal with. You'll feel broken for a while, it's normal, it's understandable, but slowly you'll start getting back to normal. The important thing is trying to move on.

• Sounds like he's feeling bad about himself and is trying to blame you for it. Prob find he's the one who stepped out somehow, question is, can u live with it, and can u trust him again?
    Or he may have found sumone local and wants to break up so he doesn't feel bad tryin to get some. Either way it won't b easy on u.

• Start seeing other people. People who don't know about your history with him. Easier with a long distance ex. Start having fun in life: you only live once. Thus don't wait till you're 64.

• Do some hobbies that keeps you occupied

• Long distance is hard, and if there is no trust it will not work. It may hurt now, but it'll get better with time

• I've been in a ldr and all I will say is that it's not for everyone 😶...

• You only knew him for 4 months and did you ever meet up?

What Girls Said 1

• most long distance relationship don't last... u got just pick up for apples and keep going foward.