How do you let a guy down easily?

A guy just asked me out and I didn't know he liked me. I thought he was just being nice, he's always been nice since I first met him like 10 years ago. I don't wanna hurt his feelings, what should I say?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Find some way to help him, as his friend, while asserting his feelings-

"That's really sweet josh, I'm not interested in dating you. I don't know if you're interested, but I heard katie really likes you- do you want me to get her out of class so you two can talk?"

Make the conversation brief and simple- you don't need a detailed explanation about feelings; just a simple and short "no thank you" while not trying to hurt his feelings will suffice perfectly

~ Charming

What Guys Said 2

• i don't know but you just have to explain that your " friends " not lovers and it doesn't sound like there is any reason for him to expect a relationship from you . my guess is he doesn't even know that many girls

• tell him straight up, anything else will give him hope. You won't hurt his feelings for long, I bet within a month he hits on an uglier and easier girl.

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him "I'm sorry but I don't see our relationship like that. I see you as one of my close friends. Don't take it the wrong way. I still like you as a friend, I just don't like you like that" Being honest is the best way to tell him. It's better than leading him on or telling him you feel the same when you really don't.