Would you ever date your ex again?

• Yes
  • No

1619

Most Helpful Guy

• One is a widow, the two others are married. Others just vanished. No idea concerning their whereabouts.
    IF we became singles again I think I'd *maybe* date but avoid a relationship. Kinda LAT (Living Apart Together: dating on weekends and vacations.)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• All of my relationships ended because we weren't good for each other anymore. Yeah, there are times when I really miss some of them, but then I remember why our relationship failed. It can be tempting to get back together with an ex, but I feel like we would be okay for a while before we started having the same problems all over again, and I wouldn't want to go through that a second time.

If we broke up for reasons other than not being good for each other, I might consider it. Like if one of us moved away and didn't want an LDR, or it just wasn't the right time for some reason.

• No to much time has passed and now she's used goods

• i'm married now so obviously the answer is no but before that i would have considered dating some of my exes a second time

• Negatory, i have no room for mindless girls again. Learned my lesson.

• one maybe. the others have had children since last dating and another one just aged terribly.

• Ehhh probably not lol.

• Hell Nitty, I'm good.

• No, not when I have an abundance of girls out there for me.

• Hell to the freaking no, most ex's are an ex for a reason. No reason to dwell on the past

• Because they did things they said they wouldn't do

• HELL... FUCKING... NO!!!

• Not a Third time lol

• Hell no, the bitch was crazy

• My first ex, hell no. My second ex, in a heartbeat.

• Honestly seeing that my relationship ended not too long ago because of me, I would try it again and be a better person to her so I would.

• That cunt can die in an ISIS attack for all I care. She's lucky I'm not violent.

• No even no chance

• it really depends , there is some I wouldn't want anything to do with at this point but is others I could see spending more time with and seeing where things went. a lot of my early relationships ended or failed more cause of my lack of experience or that I didn't take things far enough with them. and we never got into a serious relationship or got to see how we'd be together as like a couple. but is other girls I'd really just prefer to keep in the past at this point and don't see any reason to try and date again

What Girls Said 15

• I wouldn't go back in the bin to get something back out that I'd got rid of, so why would I go back with my ex

• no i never had an ex but if i did i would never allow it!

• Let me think.. In corner number one was a guy who loved halo more than me. In corner number two was a guy who only wanted to get in my pants.

... nah, I think I'm good.

• Not now no.
    I ended up in an off and on relationship and now I see that I was a very stupid girl. After what he did I would never go back, I don't even speak to him.

• OH HELL NO.

• Yeah so that relationship ended poorly. Probs gonna be a no on that lol

• You break up for a reason, right? IT DIDN'T WORK.

Hell no, I wouldn't

• To be honest, yes I would, he didn't break my heart or do anything wrong, I was the one to break up with him because I didn't think the relationship was working out. I know, stupid reason to break up with someone 😕😕

• He's an ex for a reason.

• that's just a wish for him 😅 I'm not ready to go through that shit again 😅😔

• A big NO for that lying and cheating piece of shit

• No never what's done is done , nw all my ex's are annoying.

• Um how about a HELL NO!!!

• Jerk enough said! Lol

• No theyre exs for a reason...