Back with my ex but he slept with someone else while we brokeup?

I Never slept with anyone and he knows im crazy for him but he said i can't get mas or feel Bad Just cause he slept with another girl,... either way i cry my eyes out till they are swollen... plus the reason i got back with him is cause There is nobody else... but i still am crazy for him...

29

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to get away from him and give yourself space. Never settle... there are 7 billion people in the world, there's always someone else for you, you just need to keep looking. Great relationships are never easy to come by, it takes work. Sees you do have those exceptions, but mostly, it takes time and patience. I say for now, let him go, he doesn't seem to care about what you think or maybe even what you want. If it was easy for him to sleep with someone else like that, he could be playing you and texting other girls while you're together. So playboy safe, and take time for yourself. You don't always need a guy to make you happy and love yourself. It starts with you... no one else until then.

What Guys Said 8

• "the reason i got back with him is cause There is nobody else"

that is a horrible reason to be with someone. you should be with them because they make you feel amazing and you want to make them feel amazing.

sorry him hooking up with someone hurts you. but he didn't do anything wrong so you don't really have a reason to be angry with him

• I knew i wouldn't sleep with anyone cause i didn't want to, but he went ahead and did what he liked it feels like he inst into me the way im crazy for him, and he even once told me That gis prefernce was prettier...

• He knew i wouldn't sleep with anyone*

• why shouldn't he do what he feels like when he's single? you chose not to have sex with anyone while broken up, he chose a different route. you can be frustrated or disappointment but he didn't do anything wrong

• In the case of being broke up there is no obligation to the faithful clause unless there is already an intent to reconcile

• Get over it. You were broken up. No cheating thus.
    Get him tested and forget.

• U need to find another guy asap
    This dude ain't right for u

• You can't be mad he was broken up with you at the time. Now if he slept with her right after you broke up that's a whole nother story.

• You were on a break... It's allowed.

• What is your question then?

• Which one of you broke up with the other one in the first place?

What Girls Said 2

• Come on be practical dear... just dump his sorry ass and move on. There are tons of guys out in the world. I know it will hurt a lot but with time things would turn out to be amazing and you won't even think about that asshole anymore.

• 😂 no one else seriously with how many people in the world be serious.