How do I move on?

My woman left me three months ago and I can't stop missing her. I am not bitter or jaded, I accept that she had her reasons for leaving but how do I stop missing her?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you ever stop missing someone, it's your body that craves that person isn't it, so you really have no control over it. give yourself sometime, not to heal but to realise why she wants meant to be in your life at this moment in time, nothing is ever final. You will realise the moment when you find someone that makes you're heart melt, why it never worked with this current person, don't stress or punish yourself for feeling a certain way because as humans we can't control what we feel, but we can deal with how we deal with it

Most Helpful Guy

• You are focusing on the fantasy part of the relationship may be ignoring the lesser quality's the relation did not provide. When your direction is skewed on the non reality, your subconscious daydreams on the what if's and could have been's. the only way you are going to ease the pain of loss no mater what the loss is. Is to focus what awaits you. Realizing in order to get what awaits you you need to learn from the past and move on from those who choose another direction than yours. Which is not as bad as it seems. she is doing you a favor by allowing you not to waste another minute with someone who just simply wasn't meant to be. She didn't hurt to hurt you. She knew that it wasn't right for her and possibly she knew you deserve someone else.
    It's alright man you just simply just let her go by letting this relationship end. She is not part of your future pages of your life's book she was a part of your life so no need to tear out those pages just turn the page and see what is written in the next pages coming ahead. with new character (s).
    This is the perfect time to take a good look at yourself write down pro's and con's of your personal traits and behaviors if something needs some tweaking then adjust it and tune it up. Warning though dude. you can not overhaul an engine with the motor running. so shut down the dating and take a deep look inside yourself to see why your emotional state is so uneasy. why do you need a girlfriend to feel better about yourself? you need to get to a better place of comfort no matter what the situation or circumstances are at any given time.
    I draw towards intuition from my Creator. if i don'r know how to take the next step I ask for help, like you just did.
    If you truly want love that will never leave and keep growing together than take this golden opportunity to do what is suggested here. Do not look for love it will come to you and cross your path effortlessly all's you have to do is let her go and turn to your inner self with help from your Creator.

What Girls Said 1

• What's the point of asking this question here? Everyone needs to find their own way of moving on. :)

• Because I can't move on.

I hate going to bed because I know as soon as I close my eyes, I'll start thinking about her and it saddens me, I feel trapped.

I just wanted to ask if there were any methods people use to overcome this because I can't move on with my life while I am stuck with this unbearable sadness.

What Guys Said 4

• You can't. I try to focus on just what was bad

• Nothing was bad, we had a good relationship but she had a lot of personal problems and her family never accepted me, so she quit on me and ceased all contact. I don't fault for her that, I just wanted to help her and stand by her and help her get through it.

• To me her family would make me mad

• I felt hurt by it because I loved the woman and still do, I wouldn't have hurt her at all and I didn't while we were together, she meant everything to me, but I couldn't be mad at her for the actions of her family, she did nothing wrong. I would love to know how she is because I'm worried about her and just want to know she is safe and happier.

• I dont know man Im having a realy tough tough myself from a girl I know for 3 years decided to leave her past behind and move on in life... Try not to dwell on the past only remember the positive moments. Reach out to close family / firends to talk to. I find myself looking for inspirational messages and so forth. Start flirting getting girls names/ numbers from cashiers, etc. Get out from your environment

If you need to talk shoot me a mesage always helps

• Each day without her will get a little easier. My advice is to get out and be social, maybe start a new hobby. Maybe buy Fallout 4, lol. You'll still miss her, but you won't be so defenseless against all those memories if you can find healthy ways to stay distracted.

• say what Epictetus said. she was returned. not she was lost. you neer owned her. if you reach the level of nonpossessiveness where nothing belongs to you anymoer and you form sentimental deendance with nothing and noone then you won't have that experience again.