What does a guy mean when asked if he still loves his ex and he says "kinda yeah"?

Do guys think literally or is it just their way of covering up that they are hurt? Should I take his response as a yes or one of those head shrug ugh kind of.

• Yes He still loves you
  • No fell out of love

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say he still has feelings for his ex, I'm asuing that is u. But that doesn't necessarily mean he wants to get back together. Feelings linger sometimes. And the reason u broke up is still there. But on the other hand he could wanna get back together. If u want that then maybe try to enquire further. Guys r usually very straight forward and mean exactly what they say. If he says feelings r still there then they r most definitely still there. Goid luck

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably still has feelings for his ex. You? He probably does and is trying to hide it and not admit it

What Guys Said 2

• More than likely he hasn't got all his feeling filed away so from time to time they still surface

• It's not really love but the fellings are definitely still there

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe a first love thing. I still love my first love after 18 years.