He finally contact me and asked if were still friends. What should I do?

Couple weeks ago my boyfriend broke things off between us. Telling me he feels we are nothing but friends. I was really upset and confuse because he wanted me so bad, always told me he misses me, and intimate with me like couples do. I tried to talk things out but he wouldn't talk to me. I haven't heard him for awhile or talk to him. The other day he asked if were still friends. Why would he ask me that? What should i say?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• becoming a friends at this time could make things worst and make you more upset. sometimes it's difficult to let go the one you loved, but at this time you should take care of yourself and refuse his offer (becoming a friends).
    sorry for what you've been through, but be selfish and make your happiness more important than him, because doing the same thing twice in the same way and the same steps probably will make you more sorrow and break your heart again.
    (If someone fools you once, shame on them. If someone fools you twice, shame on you).

give yourself a time to heal and space to live your own life comfortably.
    just cut contact with your disturbing past to live a happy life with your beautiful present.

Good luck...

What Guys Said 2

• You tell him if you're friends or not. Are you?

• Why would he ask me that? I don't want to be right now. Im hurt and upset. I really don't want to be

• Then tell him that. I think its mostly sexual on his part

• In all honesty I think it's better for you to stay far away from him since you obviously still have feelings for him. I know it's not easy. ... but it's for your own good, trust me. Just keep yourself busy, hang out with your friends. Get into the dating scene. Hope this helps :)

• why would he ask me that if he was the one that broke it off? I said its fine we can be friends then asked me if I wanted to hang out and I told him busy. its like nothing happened between us

What Girls Said 0