Do you dream of one day having an ex-wife or ex-husband?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really, I'd rather never get married than get married and have it end in a divorce.

• I mean hind sight is 20/20. If you were an old man looking back on your life and you had gotten married with the intention of it lasting forever but then got a divorce ten years later, would say that you wish you never got married in the first place?

• Like I said it depends on if the overall course of the marriage was happy and if I get fucked in the divorce.

If the marriage was mediocre and I lose a lot then yes I'd regret marrying her and wish I had picked someone else.

What Girls Said 3

• why on earth would i dream of that? :/

• No. The whole point of marriage is wanting to be with someone till death does you apart.

• Is it becoming a norm? Like people still believe in marriage or has it become too controlled by the government?

• I don't think it's too controlled by the government. It depends on a lot of criterias as well like most importantly, in which country?

• Nope, my first marriage will be my only.

• I hope so. It just happens so much that I wonder if people actually try. like they don't act like they set out to have a marriage that lasts in the first place.

• I know, it's sad.

What Guys Said 1

• How can you dream that?

I can't even imagine having an ex.