Would you be upset if your boyfriend did not tell you his ex texted them tho they didn't reply, would u be mad?

i saw it in his phone but did not say anything she said hi i hope you are ok and can she ask a question and he never replied should i be upset cus he did not tell me, would you confront or let it fly?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• If he didn't reply then I don't care. He probably didn't want to upset or start a fight tbh. If I was in his position, I wouldn't tell him because I don't to upset and i don't even want to talk about my ex anyway.