Is there an app tracking device for the phone that you can use on the computer to find out my husbands location?

I think my partner is cheating on me. I dont own a phone anymore and im wondering if i can check his location while im on the computer. Does such an app exist? He has a samsung by the way.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Not good but I don't know about tracking. If its you're gut feeling you're probably right. Ask a friend to follow him

Most Helpful Girl

• Find my IPhone... If he has one and if his phone has WFI every where this app would probably work. Sorry that's my best.

What Guys Said 4

• why don't you just follow him?

• Yes there is just go to the play store and look up phone tracker. There should be a few of them.

• Not sure for Samsung, but apple does

• There are such apps, but you you'd have to install it on his phone. I'd say just get a friend to follow him when he gives you sketchy answers.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!