If you found out your husband or wife done this?

If you saw messages from your husband texting a pretty younger women telling her she's beautiful, she looks amazing and generally flirting with her and her flirting back would you believe he was having an affair or about to cheat. It's for my friend she's kind of in a pickle with this whole situation. Her husband is 40 and this younger women is about 25/26. His this women's personal trainer so it looks a little bit more than friendship. So what would you do personally?

61

Most Helpful Guy

• The texting is what's bad. Flirtations happen all the time even when in a marriage like a coworker or something. Normally its meaningless but the texting outside of the workplace or gym or wherever is breaking a boundary IMHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Found my Partner well... Ex now doing the same. He always Insisted and still does that nothing went on physically. Point being... The whole flirting etc is in my opinion an intention to cheat...
    I always believed my Ex did cheat... But of course no solid Evidence.
    At the end of the day he did that flirting crap... With out any thought for your friend. She deserves better.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 5

• They dude is cheating and she needs to get rid of him.

• if he's flirting def going to cheat

• Communication! If they are married they should talk about it, and work it out. It's definitely not okay, would make me jealous.

• If i found out my "husband" (I don't have one) I would ask him about it. then i would see if his explanation is believable. If it isn't then I would probably divorse him.

• I wouldn't be comfortable with it.