Should I contact him?

I was with a guy for about 6 months. Eventually he just wasn't feeling it and broke up with me two weeks ago. I have not said a word to him since our conversation. I thought for once I found someone and he was the one. I thought with breaking up, space would be a good way for him to realize what he is missing. I haven't heard a peep from him and I don't know if he will say something. So I thought maybe in a week or two to randomly message him and be like hey meet me at this place (mb a Starbucks) at this time on this day. Maybe he would take me up on the offer? But then I thought what if he doesn't respond... i don't know what to do and I don't want to let him go

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I know rejection is a big thing for some people, but if he doesn't respond I sugest just moving on.

I am trying to say that you should contact him, but if he doesn't respond move on. I mean it is his loss.

• Oh sorry I did not mean to vote... I was looking for the comment button. So thank you for your response. Yes if he doesn't respond, I would move on. I'm now thinking I shouldn't even contact at all. I'm not sure what to do

• My response would always be contact him