I want him back but I'm scared he'll find another girl after saying he still loves me.

Me and my ex broke up we are still talking but I'm finding it really hard. Iv told him how I feel and he's told me that he still loves me and wants to be back with me but not just yet. I still really love him and id do anything to get back with him.

My sister told me he had a girl in his msn name saying he loves her, so I asked him about it and he said its his cousin because she's in hospital but this isn't the first time its happened. One time he had it about another girl and when I asked him he said his brother put it there. He told me I can speak to his cousin but he's had an ex before with the same name.

I don't know what to do because just last night he said that he wants to build our friendship up again with no arguing but now this has happened.

I do want him to be happy but it doesn't feel right to let go.

Any guy advice to tell me what he's doing or what it mean, any advice please?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounsd like just wants to be to be friends I say it's ganna b hard but you got to move on