Finally blocked my ex, but why do I feel so sad?

He strung me along for months then just stopped talking to me, which he has done a few times before. Then pops back into my life out of nowhere 😢

Im still in love with him but I know he'll never want me and I'm only hurting myself by keeping in contact with him. I blocked him today just in case he tries to contact me again, but I feel so emotional now 😭 am I doing the right thing?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what a happened. but feeling sad at this moment means that you're in the right direction. don't worry, this a temporary feeling, but the important thing is you've to trust your own decision because in the end you'll decide if you want to be happy or not...

Good luck...

• Thanks for taking to help me with my question, I guess I feel sad because I'm moving on and I will miss him, but I know that blocking him is the best thing I could do to move on. I didn't even tell him I just blocked because he's been acting distant.

• I know that you still have some feelings for him, but If you want to be happy, you’ve got to let go of the past and move on with life. learn from it and grow from it, then make sure you don’t repeat the same mistakes. blocking him may be useful for a while, but In the end you should delete his number because you don't wanna live between (should I call him?, is he okay?, I miss him... etc).
      take the time and space to cope with your feelings... and trust your instincts, your choice and you'll be great.

• Thank u for trust...(MHO)
      wish u the best.

What Guys Said 1

• Good for you that's a big step

What Girls Said 1

• You are doing the right thing and it's great that you have the strength to push yourself from falling for the same mistakes. Love will not go away easily but in time your heart will heal. ✊🏽