Guys, If you cheated on your wife, and she told you she didn't feel safe with you, she can't ever be happy with you again, when would you give up?

I said all those things, and that I couldn't forgive him, I can never trust him again, it was never going to work, we should both find other people who can make us happy. He refuses to accept that it's over. How long would you keep banging your head against the wall until you give up?

3

Most Helpful Guy

• I would leave since I didn't respect you enough in the first place. however if you still allow contact in any aspect with him you are giving him hope that it could workout. So it is up to you take full control of this situation. Who gives a shit what he does thinks or says. You most definitely shouldn't.

What Guys Said 2

• depends on if I really love her or nt. if I really lover her, then I wouldn't let the fact that she doesn't trust me anymore or forgive me at the time stop me from trying to convince her that I do really love her

• He might do it until he dies. Some guys are super self destructive and refuse to change.