Guys, HELP!!! What does this mean: everything happens for a reason but sometimes the reason is people are stupid and make bad decisions?

A little background information: this was posted by my ex's sister (which never comes online or post anything).
My ex and I hang out and act like a couple when we're together but aren't a couple yet.

I'm wondering what this is supposed to mean and who It's directed towards?

2

Most Helpful Guy

• this is a very confusing question with your explanation. I will just answer everything happens for a reason. THAT is true and nothing more needed to explain that hopefully. far as people making stupid decisions is also true.
    if someone is making a poor decision and try to force a situation then that is happening for a reason. and usually something is not meant to be.

for a reason.

why is common sense so hard for some?

• I don't know because not everyone acts rational all the time

What Guys Said 1

• As to what it means... It is pretty self-explanatory isn't it?

As to whom it is directed towards... How the fuck should I know? It is likely it has nothing to do with you though.

• What do you mean it has to do with one of us, he's other sister used to do things like this

• No I love his family

• Maybe you should just ask her about it?