I cheated.

So I was at this party and there was alcohol involved. I was helping this girl up the stairs to use the bathroom then at the top she turned around and kissed me. I didn't push her off as soon as her lips touched mine like I should have. But I told my girlfriend right away and now she won't give me the time of day. Although she did come over to talk with me about it in person and we came to the agreement that we both want this to workout between, because we want to spend the rest of our lives together. and last night we had a good talk thru texting we were finally communicating again but now today she is giving me sh*t and making me feel bad all over again (I was feeling better because we finally talked).

Is she over-reacting? Am I under-reacting? (it was just one kiss)

She also said I need to figure out how to make it right, but she also said it will take time for her to trust me again. So I don't know how to make it right, right now. I still love her with all of my heart and want to be with her forever.

also if you were cheated on by your boyfriend and you to stayed together, how did you make it work? thanks

Any Advice is welcome
I cheated.
1
2