How can I get my girlfriend back?

So my girlfriend dumped me on Friday night after she was giving me oral sex and discovered that I was surfacing through Tinder at the same time. She slapped me, started shouting and then threw me out of her place because she thinks I am cheating on her but I haven't cheated on her because I love her so much. I have tried to get in contact with her but she's not replying to my texts and has blocked me on What'sapp.

What should I do?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Why were you on Tinder while you had a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you love her so much, why are you on tinder?

• I was bored and like to see what matches I get. I am not on Tinder to date anyone.

• Sorry man, sounds like you don't want to be in the relationship if you are still checking what is available

What Girls Said 3

• Beg, plead, admit your wrongs. Women are usually pretty forgiving but unfortunately it won't be the same she'll be very suspicious of you and she might even bring it up at times (for a while) to make you feel guilty.

• How would you feel if your girlfriend was on Tinder while you are giving her oral (because "she is bored" - you are not good at it)? Seriously? You seem pretty self centered... I would have slapped and blocked you too.

• Why the F where you on tinder? !

• I was bored; my girlfriend doesn't give good head.

What Guys Said 1

• You're an idiot dude. But thats funny as fuck, tindering while getting head HAHA. You fucked up really bad man, i doubt any girl would stick around after that unless she was weak willed