Why can't I get over her?

She was a really bad friend and a worse girlfriend yet I can't get over her?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• If it was a recent break up than that is normal. Give it time.. move on.. find someone better

Most Helpful Guy

• Go date other women. You'll keep obsessing about her until you bury your dick between a different woman's legs. No joke.

• LMAO! My ex tried that while still in love with me and now he is torn up about it and completely had the worst experience of his life... Do not listen to this guy unless you want utter and complete heartbreak and more issues than you already have.

What Girls Said 2

• Because u r addicted to sex.

• Because you never really loved her, but when your feeling changed it was to late...

What Guys Said 3

• Misery loves company and sometime the familure feelings seem more comfortable until you wake up some day and realize that you are hanging on to a false fantasy of something that never existed.

So you need to step back and focus on the reality of she wasn't meant for you and that you deserve someone that is good for you healthy emotional connection that will not treat you like crap.

you also need to believe deep down with all the blind faith that someone so special is going to connect with you someday that will make you look back at all the wasted time you spent thinking of getting over someone that did not deserve you.
    Stop wasting you time on the page of the book you already read. it is time to turn the page and write the brand new chapters with new characters that bring the true meaning of friendship and love that are unknown to you now.

let her go
    focus on yourself
    believe with all your soul that true love will be a reality someday
    and recieve

• 0|0
  • Because u don't think you can find better there for you want her back. Fact is you probably can do better^^ trust me 2 years ago i said the same thing 2 bad girl and i couldn't get over you find some confidence pick you self up and go out there and have some rebound sex