What would you think if your ex?

Came back into your life and started texting you almost everyday and even texted you throughout the night when their at work. Called you every week on their day off and talked to you for hours. Even said they love you and then all of a sudden just stopped texting and calling you. What would you think or even do?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol block them forever and next time if she comes back I'll probably teach her some manners in a meaningful way

Most Helpful Girl

• I would feel hurt. I would think he was bored and came back into my life just to fill up his empty days. I would feel Like a distraction, nothing more. And I would keep him out of my life for good, ignoring any attempt he may do in the future to contact me again. I would not believe in anything he said - after all it was probably just a lie to lure me into his hole...
    Life is too short to waste it after such a self-centered a$$hole who only cares about meeting their needs, at the expenses of those around him (that love him).

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd ask why the hell is he still calling me, I dumped him for a reason.|

Unless we remained friends, in such a case I'd just keep the conversation friendly, though I wouldn't text him THAT often.

• he was back just to fuck shit up?