It hard enough recovering from a cheater and trying to move on. Now this. How do I handle this?

A few days ago I had to broke up with my boyfriend of 2.5 years. He seemed the perfect guy but he turned into a cheating, manipulative, controlling pathological liar. He told me I was perfect for him and that we complete each other. Everyhting was great at first until I found out he lied about a lot of things he claimed happened in his life and things that he told me. I also found out he was cheating on me and he got angry. He told me it didn't mean anything but I dumped him. He then started ranting on social media and told everyone he's was breaking up with me because he deserved better. He lied about why our relationship end, that I was a horrible person and that he was faithful but he always gets hurt by girls like me... I never cheated on him not once... Then he started acting bipolar by posting sad and angry statuses. Everyone is on his side and I look like the bad guy. I didn't do anything! He's a well liked guy so everyone loves him but they don't know how he really is.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• stop the everyone on his side bs that is no way to take this. You have no idea what others think and especially EVERYONE ! that is a childish statement. And why are you on social media? with him? let go!

OK well good for you. you realized that he was not the one for you. That should make this a much easier. Accept that he would have done this to anybody so do NOT take it personally and that what he said doesn't matter. it is time for you to move on and leave the dude in the dust.
    You may want evaluate the red flags that was going on and remember to be a bit more aware next time.
    Shedding a tear over this dude would be just a waste of time. Now it it is time for you to focus on yourself. Take a deep look at your resentments and all your fears and throw them away. They are useless and only a cancer to to happiness.
    how do you get there? well draw closer to you creator stop being concerned about what others think and just get real.
    your problems today are not tomorrows so stop the drama phase because it doesn't help a single thing.
    you have the power to turn your life around and to better your personality and behaviors because the next guy doesn't deserve what you are offering today.

believe you will find love that is effortless and true and will receive it, but only if you drop your fears and doubt and clean your side of the street.
    good luck and congratulations.

• thank you for MH. I did not expect that after from my first paragraph lol

What Guys Said 5

• If nobody is going to believe you... sometimes you just have to turn the other cheek. He's not going to be the last person to talk shit and spread lies about you. The workplace is notorious for that kind of thing. You defend yourself when you can, and the rest of the time you just have to hope that people have enough sense to see through the lies. Sometimes the lies stick and there's nothing you can do about it.

Sometimes you just have to turn your back and walk away. You can try defending yourself, but I think this is one of those times to walk away.

Do NOT let it eat you up. Don't turn into the kind of hateful person that you don't want to be. Don't turn into a vengeful person. Be the kind of person you can face in the mirror and like who you see.

• He is not acting bipolar he is acting like a sociopath. He needs to feel liked and that he is the victim. Aside from that who cares what he posts. You know the truth, the people you surround yourself know the truth. If the believe you fine if they don't then they aren't really your friends and you don't need them in your life. I know you kids love your Facebook but if it's affecting you that much unfriend him and make your profile private. Ignore him for a while and he will go away. Sociopaths need constant attention so if you don't give it to him he will find it elsewhere leaving you alone.

• I think he's just concerned with his reputation or status on the social media. I would just tell your friends what really happened.

• Try n disconnect
    Be honest to yourself, it doesn't sound like you did anything wrong and u kno that

The situition may not be fair bit those that really matter to u should understand, just focus on u rn

Ps, he sounds like a dick

• You just relax and take a nap.

What Girls Said 1

• At least he didn't get someone else pregnant like my ex did. That was fun