What do I do when my ex says he still loves ma and we have been together for 4 years and broke up two weeks ago. I ask him to stop flirting with my friends and a lot of girls if he wants to be with me again and he says he can't its to hard, but he was never like that before when he was with me.Is he worth holding on to? He was my first everything, and I loved him with all my heart.but does it seem like he wants me? because he kisses me and holds on to me saying he loves me. but gets very upset fast and changes that. He's not mine but what should I do let go? and how?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go. Its not worth your time to be playing these mind games. He knows he can have therefore if he really wanted you he would get you. Its hard I know especially since he was your first, but you gotta try and stay out of his way because then you'll just miss him more. Go out have fun meet new guys, not to date, but just to have a good time with, it doesn't have to be sexually, keep an open mind. A lot of girls just want to follow their hearts stay attached to one guy but that is not how a guys mind works. They like variety, that includes women, women like to settle down, that is ideal for women not men. So remember that your heart also needs guidance you need logic to make decisions that will help you move on. I hope you find your answer soon and I hope this helps =))

What Guys Said 1

• You asked him to stop flirting with your friends and other girls and he said it was too hard? That pretty much says it all, it isn't hard to stop flirting that's a lame excuse he just doesn't want to.

I know you won't want to hear it but you need to let him go for your own sake. The situation with him telling you he loves you but wanting to flirt with other girls will confuse you and break your heart over and over again.

What Girls Said 1

• When I break up or get broke up with someone, I see it as a new begining. I chang everything I wanted to before, if its you weight, hair, clothes. I make myself hot and happy with myself, that's the most important thing. Be happy with you. Then flirt with some boys go out with friends. do things you were not doing before. Take it as a postive thing.