Guys this days are all about sex?

216

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys have always been into sex. its how we are made. but its not everything.

what we really want is a good woman by our definition. not women's definitions.

the current Paradigm has been warped, just as the traditional paradigm was warped.

things always get twisted by the love of money, ego, vanity etc.

I think the current problems stem from out of balance situations and people. and when things aren't wholesome people will revert to and focus on fundamentals, for guys thats sex. women these days aren't what men want in their heads, so that just leaves a body, doesn't it?

every problem brings opportunities with it.
    I see the current situation as very rich picking for women who wake up and adapt, and who realize that being the center of the universe is poison to relationships.

Any woman who excells at being a good partner has nothing to worry about. the competition literally sucks...

sex is fun and pleasurable, and its what attracts men to women first, and then things go from there... women are often very much like reversed polarity from men, its like we are two halves of a whole, and see everything from reversed perspectives.

if you want more than sex from men,
    you have to also be other things that they want,
    and what your girlfriends say is likely more of a problem than help. especially feminists.

Being good at sex will keep a guy around, but for longer terms a woman needs other positive traits, and attitude is everything, and honestly most women's attitudes these days are humorously off target, but generally you can't tell them anything and they have to learn via personal failure..

relationships are not about you. they are about an us... so if you play head games, manipulate, rag, think guys are your free wallet, etc. be prepared for a lot of backs going out your door. you will know a lot of men superficially, but you won't find one that sticks around...

women think they are irresistible, not so... everything has limits, even male hormones and what they will put up with...

women seem to have a hard time believing in or understanding limits, and seem incapable of realizing that drama, fighting, and ragging, build up over time, and eventually a man gets sick of it and walks.

Many women find a mangina type, and happily pour on the abuse. but they are choosing inferior genetics for their children.
    I have seen women choose stupid men because they were easier to manipulate... what did that vanity do to her childrens chances in the real world?

• it's a nice answer. but if I just meet the guy and he wants what should I do?

• every situation is different. mostly you have to decide either continue, or no continue, sex is continue. and if you are unsure, say so, be honest, tell him that you are not against the idea but want to get to know him better first, and that if you like him, you will let him know.

• well, what you said just made me thought that I owe my ex an apology

What Guys Said 15

• Not true. I feel if it was then the same could be said about women as well. That being said I feel like it mostly have to do with modern day relationships. I mean it is just so easy with technology to meet someone who just wants to bang. That same technology has made people more isolated and less likely to open up to someone else, that makes it even harder to meet someone for a relationship if that is something you want. I also feel like most guys now days don't feel like they get much out of a relationship anymore, I know I don't. I mean sex is a big selling factor in a relationship for men but with so many women willing to have sex outside of a relationship as well it makes relationships just less valuable to men. Also stuff like divorce rates and stuff doesn't help.

• Ahhh wronngg. You hanging out with the wrong people.

• No, it's not like that. I don't believe it.

• Pretty much every person ever is about sex. It's pretty shallow though to assume, that it's the only thing we care for.

• this guy, everytime i text him he wants sex and says I'm provoking him or if he could see me on Skype and show things online.

• well then get rid of that idiot xD if he´s too pushy for sex, then you don´t fit together.

• Largely.

Divorce rates and how women love sex with bad boys kinda made that a certainty.

• No. You forgot food and sleep.

• If I met a girl I liked and she said she wanted to wait a year for sex, I'd be perfectly okay with that. Sex is fine and all but conversations and cuddling, and watching movies is fun as well.

• This depends on the age and maturity. I find ladies more than just sex and their personality. If we do like each other in that way sex is a lot better.

• some people looking for good friends as well

• No but a lot of guys have lost their respect for girls. Blame feminism.

• How so?

• feminists are basically twits with a power complex that has hurt men really bad for two generations.

I suggest you watch a few "girlwriteswhat" videos on you tube, its a woman; Karen Staughn, and she is very impressive about understanding guy's perspectives.

her material is now being used in Universities, and for good reason.

she's real about society, and gender issues. and highly respected by men who have come across her channel.

she's stunningly spot on and a one woman education for us all.

G

• They are, so?

• I think the reason for that is because love goes hand and hand with sex. If your passionate and loving in bed, the respect stays.

• GIRLS THESE DAYS ARE ALL ABOUT LETTING THEIR PUSSY THROB IN A GUYS MOUTH

• They always were, it is just more socially acceptable not to hide it now.

• no , i can't even get hard.

What Girls Said 2

• Looks and sex

• it is for some people