She cheated on me with my bestfriend, and so we broke up. But she is telling people I cheated on her?

We were together for almost 2 years, we got into a fight and she went to a party (got drunk) and cheated on me with my best friend. She told me the truth out of guilt. She also told me she made the biggest misake of her life. And that she loves me for than anything in the entire world. So I began to slowly regain her trust and look back at myself (why she cheated on me in the first place) and decided I needed to show my love for her even more! But sometimes I couldnt get it out of my head... and I would text her awful things that i didn't mean. and it started fights. Our last fight was nine days ago and out of anger I broke up with her... And emidietly afterward I went to her house and tried to fix things. But she didn't want me anymore. She was very very angry at me. I have sense gone the wrong way about this and have been texting her quite often. And then she began telling everyone she knows that I cheated on her? Im just very lost on this entire situation. its been 24 hours sense I blocked her from everything (for at least a while). Can anyone help me out here haha? I love this girl to death. I would die for her. We are both eachothers first love.

39

Most Helpful Girl

• People are jerks, it's true. My ex boyfriend is kind of doing the same thing. I have a pretty strong feeling he is going around telling people I cheated on him, which is untrue. He cheated on me, and I left him because he would not be truthful and was lying to me about everything.

I'm sorry that this all happened to you. But I think if she slept with your best friend, it might be for the better that you two are no longer together. You obviously have a hard time trusting her. It's hard to move past cheating.

It sucks because this is your first love. But you will love again. I bet you in a couple years you will look back on this and laugh. I remember my first love, and I can't believe I even dated them! :P

You need to move on from her. Stop messaging her, leave the past in the past and try and move on for your own sake.

Most Helpful Guy

• Let her go dude... If she did that within two years there is no grounds left for a future. I'm not saying it would be ok if she had done this later that's not it at all. The getting in a fight happened , she went to a party ( alone or at least not with you ) she got drunk and cheated... Almost sounds planned to me. No one can really give full trust back to a person that cheats on them dude. Don't put your self in a place to be hurt again , it's just not worth it. Take time to get it out and find a new girl that will treat you better

What Girls Said 2

• Look a firstlove can last but others don't. Your first love will always have a nice place in your heart. She cheated and if you forgave her and didn't really get over it then you really need to move on.

• Sometimes you gotta see when things aren't meant to be. You were always mean to her, she cheated... Move on.

What Guys Said 8

• If it's come down to her lying about you, then she's not the girl you thought she was. She's untrustworthy and she's trying to get stock with everyone else so they get on her side in the breakup. This is also the time where you see who are really your friends. If they take her at her word they were never your friends. If they come to you to ask what really happened or if they refuse to believe you cheated then they are real friends

• Snap shot this screen with your post... and send it to her...

• dude have some self respect. stop being a little bitch and move on from her and your friend.

• Dude move on, she has no respect for you if she did that with your best friend

• She is a disgusting slut, you are fool for even considering her.

• Because she's a Bitch?

• Leave those cunts

• Falsity, treachery, ingratitude...

these are the qualities of women