What would you do if this happened?

If you met an awesome woman and you fell in love with her and she was always there for you when you needed her. But then an ex from you past came back in your life after 5 years. Say you were with her for 7 years and you loved her when you guys were together but she cheated on you an got pregnant by someone else. And she went off to be with that guy and had a second child with him, then 5 years later contacts you. Would you hurt the awesome women that you are with now who has been there for you to be with your ex who hurt you.

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely with the women i am with now

What Guys Said 3

• Did this actually happen? Because that's Jerry Springer level madness.

• Yeah my guy and I were trying to work things out then boom his other ex came back into his life after 5 years and he started telling me about her all the time and now he stopped talking to me, and I tried to reach out to him but he ignores me :'(

• That's rather fascinating...

• No but some cunts may do it

• Nothing. I'm with someone else now. I don't dig up the past. Why would I go running back