've been trying super-duper hard to get him back.

okay so my boyfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago.. I've been trying super-duper hard to get him back.. but its just not working.. whenever I try and talk to him and I ask him if there's any chance of us getting back together he'll say "idk maybe just not right now".. so I just stopped trying after he said that.. but that was like a week ago, yesterday I was in math class with his best friend and he was telling me how my ex misses me he's just afraid to admit it.. so what should I do?!

61

Most Helpful Girl

• He's not going to want what he can have. So give him some distance and flirt with some other guys, meet new people, HAVE FUN! He'll want you back if you're out of reach.

What Guys Said 1

• Move on. He broke up with you. There are 3 billion guys on this planet, there are ones that will want to be with you.

• But like even his best friend told me "you know he misses you he's just afraid to admit it".. he's a hick.. he's afraid to show his feelings, he always has..

• Even more reason to leave the drama behind and move on.

What Girls Said 5

• Just move on. If he broke up with you, means he doesn't like you as much or the feelings have gone. I'm sorry this sounds so harsh and I know how it feels, that time when you seriously think you want to be back with someone but he obviously wasn't happy else he would have taken you back or showed interest in that two weeks. The best friend, well yeah he might have a point but maybe he's just saying that? Please just move on, it's for your own good and if he's gonna mess you around by saying uncertain things like "idk maybe just not right now" that's just giving you some confused hope. You'll be better off without him and you'll learn a lot more if you move on, good luck (:

• tell his friend that you miss him too. Then seriously go out! have fun! Forget about him, because you will make yourself sick waiting for him to change his mind. There is no way to really win your man back, if you screw it up badly.

whatever you do, DO NOT DATE HIS FRIENDS.

it makes you seem like a whore, B****, you get the point. usually, that will turn the guy off

dress sexy, flirt with guys, but if you want him back, don't get a new boyfriend. Hell think you got over him too quick, and think you never cared.

just put on your happy face, and pretend

Its what us girls are best at

• he sounds really immature. this has happened to me before, don't go there, its just a lot of pain and heartbreak. because he'll just keep breaking up with you, he wants what he can't have...just like any other guy.

• first you never never ever ask your boyfriend when we getting back together that make you look deprest well I would just think in in matrh class tell his best friend to tell him that you stil miss him

• live him, he doesn't want to make up.