Boyfriend just broke up with me now he's already moving on?

I was his first real relationship... He broke up cause he wants to be single and he's only 21 and he wants to be with his friends blah blah. We were together for 10 months.
I saw on facebook he added this girl who is actually my friend but her name is almost exactly like mine and she's Asian (and im asian/white). I then saw he liked her pic on instagram.. Only hers. Im really hurt and upset. I feel like he is just trying to fill the void because its not like he's gonna try to actually get in a relationship with this girl... He flat out said he doeant want commitment. He freaking sucks probably just trying to get some booty. He kept crying when he was breaking up with me though

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I think he moved on, but you haven't. And why can't he move on? He broke up with you already.
    > He added a girl who has a similar name to you and liked her pics on instagram
    I'm pretty sure that has nothing to do with him wanting to date her or even find a rebound. Guys do that all the time. and that certainly does not mean he misses you just because your names are similar. If he liked you he wouldn't have broken up with you, simple as that.
    > He broke up cause he wants to be single and he's only 21 and he wants to be with his friends blah blah
    That's an excuse.

• He is doing what most guys that age do, he wants his freedom. You can't make him want to commit, and it's pointless to try. Learn from the experience, and focus on yourself, not his behaviour.