Did I just catch my girlfriend trying to hook up with my friend?

So my friend texts me today saying that over the weekend while i was out of town for the day, my girlfriend of one year snapchats my other friend saying "what are you doing." Then my friend replies that he is in the hot tub. She then says,"I'm home alone." To which he replies, "when (my name) comes back we will all chill)" She then says, "I'm home alone by the way.." Which both my friends thought was really weird. So I'm getting ready to break up with her over this but I want to make sure others agree that this is extremely weird. So what do you guys think she meant?

65

Most Helpful Girl

• That seems super sketchy. I think she was trying to cheat unfortunately or a least flirt/sext your friend on snapchat. I would either confront her about it, or if your friend is up to it, have him flirt with her on snap chat and see her reaction. Then go from there.

Most Helpful Guy

• She was flirting and was making an obvious point of telling him she was alone, which I would see as an invitation for him to make her not alone! Ask her about it and see what she says. How would she react to you doing it to her friend?

What Girls Said 5

• Heck yea she was tryna give him some of the koodie-cat. Not cool bro not cool. She'd have to do some serious explaining

• that's super sketchy... you might want to confront her about it

• first of all have your friends show you the messages then break up with her or set her up have your friends invited her over to his place be in the closet

don't ever believe others when you can comfirm it

• She's cheating like all men do

• Seems like they've already hooked up and your friend is trying to play it off because he also got caught.

I would definitely break up

Don't try to trick her with your friend. You won't feel better and it will only add salt to the wounds

What Guys Said 4

• Yes let her explain, if she can't come up with any reasonable explanation for these weird convos with your friend, throw her out. However did that friend report this to you or did he just go along with it as well? because that would piss me of as well, my friends do not have to chat up to my girlfriend. My ex girlfriend who i got to know at work, got added on fb by a married guy from work who never paid any attention to her what so ever, and she was really good looking. i was seeing her and he added her, this really pissed me off a lot but i wasn't in a position to tell him to f. ck off. how ever later , i can remember he was busy and i crawled behind his desk, and he was always online on fb, and i quickly removed her from his fb account and put it on block.

• She did everything except to say "come over and fuck me" in those exact words.

Dump the ransid cunt now.

• Before making any rash decisions maybe find out if your friend fabricated a scenario

• She wanted your friends D, and I would show her the D too, not dick, the fucking door!